Sunday, August 02, 2009

4th of July

I know I'm a little late posting the 4th of July pictures but with summer activities time gets away from me,...which is bad because there are so many events to take pictures of and not enough time to go through them and post. So here we are at the annual 4th of July picnic/Jarman Family reunion. We have been coming here for 30+ years to the same exact location to celebrate my late Grandpa Jarman's birthday, born on the fourth of July. Potluck, chicken, plenty of salads, beans, rolls, chips, dips, popcorn balls, homemade icecream, softball game, pinata...and the list goes on and on. What a fun time with my huge extended family!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

I remember your Grandpa Jarman getting up every fast Sunday in July to bear his testimony and remind us that his bday was independence day. I loved that man! You have such a wonderful family (immediate and exteded)!