Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Gwen and her cousin Elizabeth were having so much fun together at the annual Jarman Family 4th of July picnic.
My Mom and Dad always bring a couple pinata's for all the kids.
Gwen's loot!
Look at the concentration on her face.
The Girls!
This year the 4th was on a Sunday. I had to work at the hospital that day but when I got home, Stuart, Damon, Gwen and I went over to Founders Park and set up our chairs to watch the fireworks. Gwen would cover her ears and put her hands over her face occasionally. She liked them one minute then was afraid the next. Then on Monday we went to our family picnic. Family, fun, baseball, good food, and of course homemade ice cream.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Every first Sunday in July I think of Brother Jarman and how he would get up and bear his testimony and let everyone know his bday was on Independence day. I really miss him after all these years!